Retail Marketing Training for Better Sales
Retail Mastery System: Marketing Kit
Your marketing dollar must increase sales, create new customers, increase customer loyalty, and generate excitement about your store, or it’s wasted!
Congratulations! You’ve found the perfect marketing tools designed specifically for the independent retail store owner.
Inside we’ll show you simple techniques that can’t be beat - efficient, effective, and incredibly inexpensive.
You’ll learn how to double your company’s sales volume in a few short years by developing and deepening relationships with your customers.
In this kit you'll discover:
- 4 easy steps that will explode your retail sales.
- A guide to creating your store’s unique selling proposition.
- A section on writing your 30-second “elevator pitch” about your store.
- Secrets of successful promotional events.
- 12 ways to get more people into your store more often.
- 5 tips for generating more publicity for your business.
- The 10 commandments of writing retail copy that sells.
- The only 3 ways to grow your business and how to accomplish each.
- 5 key concepts for getting new customers.
- 7 steps to writing a winning marketing plan.
Dictionary.com defines marketing as “the total of activities involved in the transfer of goods from the producer or seller to the consumer or buyer, including advertising, shipping, storing, and selling.”
We love this definition because it points to a powerful truth – EVERYTHING your business does is marketing.
It is much, much more than advertising.
The “total of activities” includes how you train your staff, how you stock your store, what you stock in your store, and your policies for returned merchandise, returned checks, and return customers.
It’s all part of “the process of the transfer of goods from the producer or seller to the consumer or buyer.”
Marketing is the ultimate business-building activity.
Get a simple, easy-to-understand action plan that gets you on the road and pointed towards building your business and earning incredible profits.