Save Tons of Time and Loads of Money Using Our Proven, Time-Tested, Inventory Counting System for Retailers!
Inventory Counting Kit
“We did inventory on Saturday and I used the process from the Inventory Counting Kit. Wow! What a difference over last year! Very organized and easy to do.”
~ Trudy Salinas, FeelinGroovy Enterprises
A WhizBang! Guide to an Incredibly Accurate Count
Are you one of the 95% of retail store owners who find counting their store annoying, frustrating, expensive, and time consuming?
I understand your frustration completely! I’ve been there. For years I understood what needed to be done (take a completely accurate inventory of all the stuff in my store) but I did not have a clue how to do it.
And it drove me crazy!
Then I met my soon-to-be wife, and current business partner, Susan. She was a manager at a number of large department stores, where they spent decades and hundreds and hundreds of inventories honing and refining the system that takes every possible bug out of the process.
After watching my brother Steve and I struggle through one of our “attack the store with yellow legal pads” counts she graciously offered to put some method to our madness.
She showed us a simple process for counting everything "once and only once."
After twelve years of pulling my hair out I realized I would never have to take a half-baked, hope-for-the-best, inventory count again. I learned that using a tried and true SYSTEM is the only way to make counting your store quick, easy, and accurate.
It was a huge relief to finally get it right!
Sure, you can count your store the way you’ve been doing it for years. But, I guarantee that sometime during the inventory, when you are dead tired, your staff has asked you the same dumb question for the tenth time, when you realize how frustrating it is to “shoot from the hip” you’ll think to yourself, "There has to be a better way!”
You bet there is, in fact you can get a solution that will...
Solve Your Year-End Inventory Counting Headaches Once and For All!
Susan and I wrote down the tips, tricks, and a step-by-step process for taking a WhizBang! physical inventory and put it all in the Inventory Counting Kit.
The system in this kit works for any size store, for any size staff, for any industry. You don't have to re-invent the wheel!
When you use this system you will:
- Count everything in your store once, but only once.
- Learn a fail-safe, method to “spot check” for accuracy.
- Properly prepare your store beforehand, so when the time comes to count, everything runs like clockwork.
- Run a successful “huddle” before the inventory count begins that gets your staff in the right mood to do the job the right way.
Even if you are doing a “pretty good” job right now, this system will tweak it and pay for itself in payroll, accuracy and lots of other “intangibles.”
The devil (and the profit) is in the details!
Highly successful merchants pay attention to the not-very-sexy, but oh-so-important things like inventory accuracy. Taking an accurate inventory gives you the ability to impact your business in some critical areas:
- Slow down your “shrink.” Face it, you are losing money to both shoplifters and to employee theft, and the only way to get a handle on it is to get a handle on your inventory.
- Don’t risk paying extra taxes. If you over count, your cost-of-goods will go down, your profit (on paper!) will go up and you’ll pay taxes on income you didn’t actually earn.
- Don’t sell yourself short. If you under count your inventory, you’ll show less profit, which may have a bad effect on your relationship with your banker, investors or your spouse who always thought the store was a crazy idea anyway. (“Dear, don’t you think it's time you found a 'real' job?”)
- Bad inventory numbers make your POS system nothing more than a very expensive cash register. Remember the term “garbage in, garbage out?”
In your new Inventory Counting Kit you’ll get everything you need to count your store correctly this time, and every time!
- Clearly written, detailed, easy to follow, step-by-step directions on how to count your merchandise and how to calculate your shortage.
- Ready to use downloadable forms, checklists, and spreadsheets.
- An audio download featuring a conversation with Susan Negen discussing the tips and tricks that make the job easier and better. It is the voice of LOTS of experience, learned the hard way, by doing hundreds of counts in many stores of all sizes.
There Are Two Ways to Get Your Inventory Counting Kit...
- If you are ready to start planning your physical inventory right away, you're in luck! One way to get the Inventory Counting Kit is via immediate download for just $47. You'll get instant access to a private web page where you can download the PDF of the special report, download or listen to the audio, and download the forms, checklists and spreadhseets included in the Kit.
- If you prefer, you can get BOTH immediate access via the private web page PLUS get a hard copy of the report and actual CDs mailed to you within 5-10 days for just $97, including free shipping!
Decide which version of the Inventory Counting Kit you want and click the button below to order yours today.
DOWNLOADABLE VERSION ONLY
DOWNLOADABLE & PRINT VERSION
P.S. We do everything in our power to make sure when you trust us with your business we exceed your expectations. To that end, if you have any questions or problems about our inventory system, you can write, fax, e-mail or call us 800-842-1660, and we will help solve the problem free of charge.
How to Get Your Downloadable Product
If you have ordered a downloadable product, you'll get a confirmation email with instructions about how to download it to your computer. In some cases your purchase will be sent as an email attachment. If you have ordered a downloadable product and don't receive an email, please check your spam or junk mail folders- some email providers end up inadvertently sorting them into that folder.
Most downloadable products are processed immediately, however there can be a delay of up to 30 minutes before you get your confirmation email.
DOWNLOADABLE VERSION ONLY
DOWNLOADABLE & PRINT VERSION